ROCHESTER, Minn. - A broken tail light led to a police pursuit and a man being tased after he allegedly told officers to “shoot me.”
Police said 22-year-old Brenden Renn, of Forest Lake, was arrested early Monday morning after he was stopped on a dead-end street at Trapper Lane NW.
The pursuit began in Goodhue County, and Renn was spotted going 76 in a 55-mile per hour zone in a 1999 Buick Regal.
Once stopped, Renn allegedly began walking toward officers, yelling “shoot me,” before he was tased twice and taken to the ground.
An ambulance was also called after Renn sustained a cut on his chin.
- Pursuit end in Rochester with man being tased, arrested
- Twice-tased man arrested in Rochester
- Chatfield man arrested after dangerous Rochester pursuit
- Mason City pursuit ends in arrest
- Rochester man takes plea deal after being repeatedly tased
- Thrice-tased Rochester man is sentenced for drug sales
- Rochester man sentenced after 80 mph pursuit
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order
- Police: Pursuit in Rochester ends without arrest but ID located in vehicle
- Osage man arrested after Worth County pursuit