MASON CITY, Iowa – A Hampton man is sentenced for stealing a golf cart.
Eugene Sikora, 33, pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent and has been given two years of supervised probation. Sikora must also pay a $625 fine and $112.23 in restitution.
Authorities say he stole the golf cart from the 1000 block of East State Street in Mason City on May 7. Police say when it was recovered, the ignition switch had been removed.
- Probation handed out for Mason City golf cart theft
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Mason City man accused of stealing golf cart
- Lime Springs teen arrested for golf cart theft
- Accused golf cart vandal pleads guilty
- Name released of man killed in Mason City golf cart accident
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City Chamber hands out annual awards