FOREST CITY, Iowa – A deferred judgment is handed down to a teenager North Iowa burglary.
Spencer Alex Bryan, 18 of Scarville, was sentenced Friday to three years of supervised probation and ordered to pay a $750 fine. He pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary for breaking into a home in May 2018 and stealing drugs and cash.
A deferred judgment means if Bryan satisfies all the terms of his probation, this conviction will be removed from his record.
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Probation for cement plant burglar
- Howard County burglar gets probation
- Clear Lake vehicle burglar gets probation
- Probation for Mollo
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Probation for Schimmelpfennig
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty