CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County man has been sentenced for illegally using his employer’s credit card.
Danny Jay Brown, 43 of Charles City, pleaded guilty to 3rd degree theft and received two years of probation. Authorities say Brown used his employer’s credit card between April and June of 2017 to make personal purchases of $7,200. Police say Brown bought things like gas, auto parts, and video games.
- Probation for illegal credit card use
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Grafton man pleads guilty to illegal use of a credit card
- My Money: Choosing the right credit card
- Donate to Red Kettles on credit card
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Why our brains struggle with the concept of credit cards
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Minneapolis credit card thief finally sentenced in Rochester
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud