MASON CITY, Iowa – Stealing from a closed factory results in a deferred judgment for a Mason City man.
Craig Alan Ruppelt, 58, was sentenced Wednesday to three years of supervised probation and a $750 fine. He pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary for stealing wiring from the former Holcim Cement plant in Mason City in October 2017.
If Ruppelt fulfills all the terms of his probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Probation for cement plant burglar
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Not guilty pleas in cement plant burglaries
- No prison time for cement plant burglary
- Howard County burglar gets probation
- Clear Lake vehicle burglar gets probation
- Probation for Mollo
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation