NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A man caught with drugs after running away from a traffic stop is sentenced.
Brandon Allan Hauge, 39 of Northwood, pleaded guilty to a controlled substance violation for a September 23, 2018, incident in Worth County. A sheriff’s deputy ways Hauge fled on foot after being pulled over and was found with about five grams of methamphetamine.
Hauge has been given three to five years of supervised probation. He must also complete all recommended substance abuse treatment.
- Probation for Worth County drug arrest
- Hancock County man gets probation for drugs
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Suspicious behavior results in drug arrest in Worth County
- Three drug arrests after Worth County traffic stop
- Albert Lea man arrested for drugs in Worth County
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Third sentence for Worth County drug bust
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- More decades of probation in Rochester drug arrest