MASON CITY, Iowa – Shoplifting at Walmart results in probation for a Cerro Gordo County man.
Jacob Michael Schmitt, 25 of Mason City, was arrested on April 24. Police say he stole close to $700 worth of items from the Mason City Walmart and then drugs were found on him when Schmitt was searched by officers.
Schmitt entered guilty pleas to possession of marijuana-2nd offense, 3rd degree theft, and possession of a prescription drug without a prescription-2nd offense. He’s been given two years of supervised probation.
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Trial set for woman arrested for shoplifting at Walmart
- Probation for Mollo
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Probation for Schimmelpfennig
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Final sentence in Fleet Farm shoplifting
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary