ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man has been sentenced for a summer drug arrest.
Rochester police say 30-year-old Alexander Jordan Weets was arrested on June 23 after police said they found eight ounce of marijuana in his vehicle.
Weets pleaded guilty to 5th degree marijuana possession and was ordered on Monday to spend five years on supervised probation and either pay a $500 fine or perform 50 hours of community work service.
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Rochester man gets probation for drug possession
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Probation for Rochester man
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary