AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of selling methamphetamine four times to a confidential police informant is not going to prison.
Simon Ponciano Lera, 41 of Austin, was arrested in September 2018 and charged with 2nd degree drug sales and three counts of 3rd degree drug sales. Law enforcement says Lera sold a total of 14.2 ounces of methamphetamine to an informant between March and May 2018.
Lera eventually pleaded guilty to 2nd degree drug sales and was sentenced to 25 years of supervised probation.
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Man gets probation for Mower County meth dealing
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Chatfield drug dealer sentenced to probation
- Prison sentence after Mower County meth arrest
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty in Mower County