MASON CITY, Iowa – A guilty plea has been entered in a Cerro Gordo County forgery case.
52-year-old Arthur James Mollo III pleaded guilty to one count of forgery and was sentenced on Monday to three years of supervised probation. He must also pay $501.24 in restitution to Hy-Vee West in Mason City. Mollo was arrested on April 21 and accused of passing a forged check at that supermarket.
Mollo has also been accused of crimes Polk, Webster, and Wright counties.
- Probation for Mollo
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Probation for Schimmelpfennig
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Trunk-lurker sentenced to probation