MASON CITY, Iowa – Dealing meth results in probation for a North Iowa man.
Alex Gregory Welch, 26 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to two counts of controlled substance violation for supplying methamphetamine to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office in January.
On Tuesday, Welch was sentenced to five years of probation and ordered to complete the Cerro Gordo County Drug Court program.
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City man receives probation for meth sales
- Britt woman gets probation for Mason City meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana