MASON CITY, Iowa – Dealing meth results in probation for a North Iowa man.
Alex Gregory Welch, 26 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to two counts of controlled substance violation for supplying methamphetamine to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office in January.
On Tuesday, Welch was sentenced to five years of probation and ordered to complete the Cerro Gordo County Drug Court program.
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City man gets probation in sex abuse case
- Mason City man gets probation for movie money
- Long-delayed conviction results in probation for Mason City man
- Mason City man gets probation for drug dealing