MASON CITY, Iowa – Dealing meth results in probation for a North Iowa man.
Alex Gregory Welch, 26 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to two counts of controlled substance violation for supplying methamphetamine to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office in January.
On Tuesday, Welch was sentenced to five years of probation and ordered to complete the Cerro Gordo County Drug Court program.
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City man receives probation for meth sales
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Britt woman gets probation for Mason City meth
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana