GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County woman gets probation on drug charges.
23-year-old Jessica Ann Grant of Kanawha was charged after law enforcement searched her home in May 2017 and say they found more than four grams of methamphetamine, more than two grams of marijuana, multiple clear plastic baggies, and numerous digital scales. Grant was charged with felony drug crimes but pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Grant has been sentenced to up to two years of probation and must reside at a residential correctional facility for up to 180 days.
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Hancock County man gets probation for drugs
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- More probation for Howard County woman
- Hancock County woman sentenced for stealing pain medication
- Ionia woman facing drug trial in Hancock County
- Illinois woman charged with jewelry theft in Hancock County
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison