ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Stewartville man has pleaded guilty to driving away from a traffic stop.
23-year-old Keegan Lee Crace was sentenced Friday to one year of probation and 30 hours of community service or a $300 fine. He entered guilty pleas to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and reckless driving.
An Olmsted County sheriff’s deputy tried to pull Crace over on July 15 on 2nd Avenue NW in Rochester. Crace sped away and after a chase he crashed his vehicle near the intersection of 20th Street NE and Highway 63. Authorities say Crace ran into a nearby trailer park but was eventually arrested.
- Probation after Rochester chase and crash
- Rochester man gets probation for police chase
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Probation for Rochester man
- Rochester man gets probation for Austin car chase
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester mail thief gets probation