Garner, Iowa – Sexually abusing children under the age of 13 is sending a former Britt man to prison.
Damien Ian Kyhl, 36, was arrested in January 2018 and accused of sexually abusing his victims while he lived in Britt from 2013 until August 2017. Kyhl eventually entered an Alford plea to two counts of 3rd degree sex abuse and two counts of 2nd degree sex abuse were dismissed.
Kyhl was sentenced on Tuesday to ten years in prison and must also pay $2,000 in fines.
An Alford plea means Kyhl does not admit guilt but concedes he could be convicted at trial and agrees to accept punishment.
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Prison for Rochester sex abuser
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Prison sentence for Hancock County drug hider
- Hancock County kidnapper gets up to 20 years in prison
- Hancock County storage unit burglars sent to prison
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges