DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa man is going to prison for holding a gun to a woman’s head.
Patrick Ervin Curran, 54 of Decorah, pleaded guilty Tuesday to possession of a firearm by a felon, going armed with intent, intimidation with a dangerous weapon, and domestic abuse assault. Authorities say he entered a Decorah home on March 23, pointed a gun at a woman’s head, and stole her cell phone.
Curran has been sentenced to up to 15 years in prison and will not be eligible for parole until after serving at least three years.
- Prison sentence for Winneshiek County gun threat
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Prison sentence for shots fired in Winneshiek County
- Prison sentence for gun threat in rural Olmsted County
- Two truck thieves sentenced in Winneshiek County
- South Carolina woman sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Winneshiek County man sentenced for drug dealing
- Minnesota man sentenced for fatal Winneshiek County crash
- Sentence handed down in Rochester gun threat