ROCHESTER, Minn. – Man gets eight years in prison for dealing methamphetamine.
Angel Castellanos, 33, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree possession of methamphetamine and two counts of 3rd degree drug sales. He was arrested in October 2017 after undercover Rochester police officers bought meth from Castellanos on two occasions.
He was sentenced Monday and will get credit for 181 days already served.
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced
- Rochester drug dealer sentenced to prison
- Wright County meth dealer sentenced to federal prison
- More federal prison time for Rochester meth dealers
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Convicted Rochester meth dealer loses his appeal