ROCHESTER, Minn. – Man gets eight years in prison for dealing methamphetamine.
Angel Castellanos, 33, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree possession of methamphetamine and two counts of 3rd degree drug sales. He was arrested in October 2017 after undercover Rochester police officers bought meth from Castellanos on two occasions.
He was sentenced Monday and will get credit for 181 days already served.
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Wright County meth dealer sentenced to federal prison
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Prison sentence for heroin dealer arrested in Rochester
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer
- Rochester heroin dealer going to prison
- Rochester drug dealer gets more prison time
- Major drug dealer sentenced in Rochester