GARNER, Iowa – Hiding drugs in her “private area” is sending a Chickasaw County woman to prison.
Anna Marie Schmitz, 43 of Ionia, pleaded guilty in Hancock County to possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and failure to use a drug tax stamp.
Authorities say Schmitz was pulled over on April 26 near Britt and while officers searched her pickup truck, Schmitz was accused of removing baggies containing 25 grams of meth and 3 grams of pot from her “private area” and trying to throw them away.
Schmitz was sentenced Wednesday to up to 10 years in prison.
- Prison sentence for Hancock County drug hider
- Federal prison sentence follows Hancock County arrest
- Half of Hancock County drug bust sentenced
- Second woman sentenced for Hancock County drug bust
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- Jewel thief sentenced in Hancock County
- Hancock County teacher sentenced for drunk driving