CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A central Iowa man is going to prison for a baby’s injuries in Floyd County.
19-year-old Nathan Douglas Jacobson of Boone pleaded guilty to child endangerment causing bodily injury for an incident on October 17, 2016 in Charles City where authorities say a baby under Jacobson’s care was dropped, shaken, and slapped.
Doctors said the infant suffered bruises to the face and head, retinal bleeding, subdural bleeding, and an altered mental status.
Jacobson has been sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for time served.
- Prison sentence for Charles City child endangerment
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment
- Woman accused of child endangerment gets probation
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Final sentence in Charles City home invasion
- Charles City man sentenced for violent robbery