CLARION, Iowa - A Wright County man is going to prison for sexual abuse.
Steven Wayne Nelson, 62 of Clarion, was sentenced Wednesday to up to five years behind bars and must pay over $2,000 in fines, penalties, and surcharges. He must also serve 10 years of post-release supervision.
Nelson pleaded guilty to two counts of assault with intent to commit sexual abuse. Authorities say he forced two teenage girls to drink alcohol and then had unwanted sexual contact with them at a property in rural Goldfield.
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Wright County man sentenced to prison for child sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Sex abuse charges filed against Wright county teen
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Prison for Rochester sex abuser
- Prison sentence for Wright County shooting
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison