ROCHESTER, Minn. – A second conviction for sexual abuse is sending a Rochester man to prison.
Michael Jacob Watson, 26, pleaded guilty in January to 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. Authorities say he had sexual contact with a girl under the age of 13 in April 2009. On Monday, Watson was sentenced to 14 years in prison, with credit for 253 days already served. When his prison term is finished, Watson will spend 100 years on conditional release.
Watson was convicted of 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct in 2014. He received 10 years of probation for that.
- Prison for Rochester sex abuser
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- No prison for Rochester sex offender
- UPDATE: Accused sex abuser back in Rochester
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- 20 years in prison for Albert Lea sex abuser
- Britt man gets life in prison for sex abuse
- Prison sentence for sex abuse of child in Albert Lea