MASON CITY, Iowa – A chain attack is sending a man to prison.
35-year-old Mike Lester Nicholson of Mason City pleaded guilty to willful injury resulting in bodily injury for an incident on October 30, 2017. Police say Nicholson hit someone in the head and back with a padlock and chain.
He’s been sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for time served. Nicholson must also pay restitution to his victim.
- Prison for Mason City chain attack
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chain attack
- Mason City PD vehicle involved in chain-reaction crash
- Prison for Mason City jewelry theft
- Mason City domestic abuser sentenced to prison
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- 10-year prison sentence for Mason City mugger
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Megan Meyer leads experienced Mason City attack
- Police investigating dog attack in Mason City