ROCHESTER, Minn. - After not happening last year, the KIMT-sponsored event, Million Dollar Hole-In-One Shoot Out is back.
Starting Wednesday morning participants will golf through five qualifying rounds at the Hadley Creek Golf Learning Center. By Friday, finalists will have a chance to put for $1,000,000 at Rochesterfest in Soldier's Field.
All the proceeds from the event will benefit First Tee Rochester and Elks Care-Elks Share.
To learn more about the event, click here.
- Preview: $1M hole-in-one shootout
- Mark Williamson wins Rochesterfest Shootout
- Sink hole shuts down Twin Cities highway
- One dead after shootout in southeastern Iowa
- Iowa district settles termination lawsuit for nearly $1M
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold in central Iowa
- Klobuchar raises $1M within 48 hours of launching 2020 bid
- One month left to claim $1M Iowa Lottery prize
- Deere agrees to pay Iowa $1M for air-quality violations
- Battle of Waterloo preview