ROCHESTER, Minn. - On Tuesday at the Rochester Public Library, Health Access MN, a MNsure grantee put on a Health Insurance Matters presentation in the auditorium. They broke down how people can better understand their coverage and how to address healthcare disparities.
Health Access MN offers free health insurance enrollment assistance. Click here to get in contact with Health Access MN.
- Presentation helps people understand health insurance
- Iowans can now buy cheaper health insurance
- Health insurance enrollment starts Nov. 1st
- Getting to understand the truths of homelessness
- New high for health insurance sign-up in Minnesota
- Iowa to notify families soon about kid's health insurance
- Warning about phony health insurance calls in Minnesota
- Flu Immunization Clinic Available for Those Without Health Insurance
- Bitter health insurance debate erupts in Minnesota House
- County Auditor: People understand how the new voter ID law works.