DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Lottery officials say the Powerball jackpot has ballooned to $750 million after no ticket matched all six numbers in the most recent drawing.
The numbers drawn Saturday night are 24, 25, 52, 60 and 66, with a Powerball of 5.
The next drawing for what would be the fourth-largest jackpot in U.S. history is Wednesday. The odds of winning are roughly 1 in 292.2 million.
No one has won the Powerball jackpot since the day after Christmas. Twenty-four drawings since then have failed to produce a winner.
The buyers of three tickets shared the country's largest jackpot. It was a nearly $1.59 billion Powerball prize drawn on Jan. 13, 2016. A South Carolina purchaser won a $1.54 billion Mega Millions jackpot. That was the nation's second-largest lottery prize ever.
- Powerball jackpot now $750M after no winning ticket drawn
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in New Hampshire
- A truck driver from Brooklyn wins $298 million Powerball Jackpot
- Winning Iowa Powerball ticket sold in town of 800 people
- $2 million Powerball ticket sold in Minnesota
- Powerball jackpot now $460M for nation's 10th largest prize
- Powerball's $620 million jackpot hopes to tempt Mega Millions losers
- Single mother claims Iowa Powerball jackpot (with video)
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- Powerball ticket worth $1 million bought in central Iowa