More than 1,000 MidAmerican Energy customers were without power Thursday morning.
According to the company's outage map, the estimated time of restoration for many in Charles City was between 8:45 and 9:45 a.m.
You can see more find the latest updates here.
RPU: Click here.
Freeborn-Mower Coop: Click here.
Alliant Energy: Click here.
MidAmerican Energy: Click here.
- Power outage affects more than 1,000 in Floyd County early Thursday
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Hundreds in Mason City affected by power outage early Tuesday
- Around 2,400 affected by early-morning power outage in Rochester
- Power outage affects many Tuesday in Forest City
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Power outage affects around 1,600 in north Iowa
- Update: Power restored after outage affected more than 1,300 in Cerro Gordo County
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Tractor fire in Floyd County