ROCHESTER, Minn. – A plea deal results in probation for a Rochester man.
Carl Hughes, 36 of Rochester, was arrested in August and charged with felony fifth degree drug possession. He pleaded guilty Friday to misdemeanor marijuana possession. Law enforcement says it found more than six ounces of marijuana in Hughes’ apartment, along with scales and packaging.
He was given one year of probation to the court and ordered to pay a $400 drug surcharge.
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Rochester man takes robbery plea deal
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Rochester mail thief takes a plea deal
- Plea deal in three Rochester drug sales
- Plea deal in 2018 Rochester sex assault
- Rochester man takes plea deal for two crimes
- Rochester man takes plea deal after being repeatedly tased