ROCHESTER, Minn. – A plea deal results in probation for a Rochester man.
Carl Hughes, 36 of Rochester, was arrested in August and charged with felony fifth degree drug possession. He pleaded guilty Friday to misdemeanor marijuana possession. Law enforcement says it found more than six ounces of marijuana in Hughes’ apartment, along with scales and packaging.
He was given one year of probation to the court and ordered to pay a $400 drug surcharge.
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Rochester mail thief takes a plea deal
- Plea deal in 2018 Rochester sex assault
- Plea deal in three Rochester drug sales
- Rochester man takes plea deal for two crimes
- Forest City man accused of dealing pot
- Plea deal for Rochester man accused of drug dealing and rape