ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester police say they responded to a possible murder-suicide on Monday afternoon.
Authorities say they responded to the 1500 block of 8th Avenue NW at 3:56 PM.
When they arrived, officers located an 18-year-old male who appeared to have suffered a gunshot wound.
While on scene, officers discovered a 61-year-old man who appeared to have also been shot.
First responders administered lifesaving efforts but were unable to revive either of the men.
The deceased subjects are father and son and both lived at the address.
An investigation is underway. Stay with KIMT News 3 as we continue to follow this developing story. We expect to learn more Tuesday.
- Police: Possible murder-suicide in Rochester
- Names released in possible Rochester murder/suicide
- Police: Evidence indicates Rochester teen killed father in murder-suicide
- Central Iowa family massacre ruled murder/suicide
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Police: Family anger the motive behind Rochester murder
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Guilty plea in Rochester murder case