ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 21-year-old ex-boyfriend is facing charges for first-degree burglary after an overnight incident in the 1200 block of 4 ½ St. NW.
Police say Sabian Coto was upset and showed up to an apartment where his ex-girlfriend was at.
Police say Coto forced his way in and assaulted the victim and her sister. No weapons were used but there were minor injuries.
Coto was later arrested in the 2000 block of 16 ½ St. NW.
Along with the burglary charge, he is facing charges for interference with a 911 call, misdemeanor domestic assault and assault.
- Man facing 1st-degree burglary charge after overnight incident in Rochester
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Woman facing 1st-degree burglary charge in connection to Clear Lake incident
- Police: 2 in Rochester facing 1st-degree burglary charge after girl, 16, assaulted
- Man facing 1st-degree murder charge in Kossuth Co. death
- Man wanted on 1st-degree burglary charge out of Cerro Gordo Co. arrested in Worth County
- Man charged with 1st-degree robbery in Mason City
- Austin man arrested on 1st-degree arson charge after house fire
- Man facing burglary charge in Austin
- Man facing felony burglary charge for incident in rural Cerro Gordo county