ROCHESTER, Minn. – 48th Street NW will be closed Friday from the intersection with TH 52 West Frontage Road west to the driveways of MnDOT District 6 Headquarters and Carlos O’Kelley’s.
Rochester Public Works says the closure should last through the day with the contractor maintaining 2-way traffic with minimum 10-foot lanes. Access to Rochester Motor Cars and MnDOT headquarters will be from 31st Avenue NW. Carlos O’Kelley’s will be accessible from TH 52 West Frontage Road or from 31st Avenue NW.
This closure will affect Rochester Public Transit routes 12, 12M, and 25. Detour information is available by clicking here.
Drivers and pedestrians are reminded to use caution when traveling around and through all construction zones.
- Portion of 48th Street NW closing Friday
- Snowmobile death in NW Iowa
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- Friday's delays and closings
- Construction on 18th Ave NW resumes Monday
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Washout leads to portion of Floyd Co. road to close for around 2 weeks
- Portion of Highway 65 in north Iowa closed after storm rolls through