AUSTIN, Minn. – Police are investigating a Wednesday afternoon house fire.
No injuries are reported from the fire in the 1200 block of 3rd Avenue NW.
The Austin Fire Department says they got a call about a house fire with the exit being blocked by flames. There were two people in an upstairs apartment. One got out of the house on their own while police rescued the other off the roof with a ladder.
The fire is being described as suspicious and authorities say it may have been intentionally set.
- Police investigating suspicious house fire in Austin
- Austin house fire being investigated for arson
- Police investigate shots fired in Austin
- Suspicious circumstances surround Fillmore County house fire
- Police release images in Austin burglary investigation
- Sunday morning fire destroys Austin house
- Sunday fire in Austin
- Authorities investigate suspicious death of Iowa hunter
- Vandalism warning from Austin police
- 2 people rescued from roof during Austin house fire