HOUSTON COUNTY, Minn. – A man was hospitalized after a police chase early Sunday that stretched from northeast Iowa into southeastern Minnesota.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 29-year-old Bracey Blair Wilson of Nashville, Tennessee was being pursued by the Lansing Police Department out of Allamakee County, Iowa. The chase entered Houston County and Wilson lost control on Highway 26, going into the ditch near mile marker 20 and hitting a railroad bridge pier.
Wilson was taken to Gunderson Hospital in La Crosse, WI for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The Houston County Sheriff’s Office, Caledonia police, La Crescent police, and Hokah Fire Department all assisted with this crash, which happened around 2:19 am.
Authorities have not released any details on why Wilson was being chased.
- Police chase ends in crash in southeastern Minnesota
- Southeastern Minnesota Autism Symposium
- Decorah woman injured in southeastern Minnesota crash
- Jackknifed Semis in Southeastern Minnesota
- Invasive vine infesting southeastern Minnesota
- 'Opportunity Zones' created in southeastern Minnesota
- Economic developers touring rural southeastern Minnesota towns
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Air quality alert issued for southeastern Minnesota
- Special deer hunts set for southeastern Minnesota