MASON CITY, Iowa - A call about a man potentially going from vehicle to vehicle in a Mason City neighborhood Tuesday resulted in a wanted man being taken into custody.
Police were called to the 1200 block of 4th St. SE after a report of a white male going vehicle with the person possibly behaving erratically.
Police arrived on the scene and the man, 25-year-old Colby Thompson, fled on foot.
He was taken into custody after a short foot pursuit.
He was wanted for a controlled substance violation and for failing to appear. He was also charged with interference with official acts in relation to Tuesday’s incident.
- Police: Wanted Mason City man taken into custody after foot pursuit
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after short vehicle pursuit, foot chase
- Wanted Mason City man back in custody
- Wanted man arrested in Worth County after foot pursuit
- Mason City pursuit ends in arrest
- Police: Man wanted in connection to Mason City homicide taken into custody
- Man facing 11 charges after Tuesday pursuit in Mason City
- Mason City pursuit nets man four days in jail.
- Wanted Rochester man arrested after foot pursuit, found with almost 2 pounds of pot
- Wanted Mason City man arrested after multi-county pursuit that reached speeds of 110 mph