MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man with several warrants was arrested after fleeing a vehicle on foot.
At 6:44 p.m. Monday, Mason City police tried to stop a vehicle at 12th st. and N. Federal Ave. The vehicle, driven by 49-year-old Jennifer Hansen, failed to stop and continued driving to the 100 block of 7th St. NW where it stopped in an alley.
The passenger, identified as Harold Stinnett Jr., 29, of Mason City, had several valid arrest warrants out of Cerro Gordo County.
When the vehicle stopped, Stinnett ran and was caught a block away.
Hansen was charged with eluding, possession of drug paraphernalia, failing to obey a stop sign, failure to obey a stop signal and no insurance.
Stinnett was charged with interference with official acts, possession of a controlled substance-third offense, and was arrested for his warrants.
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after short vehicle pursuit, foot chase
- Police: Wanted Mason City man taken into custody after foot pursuit
- Wanted man arrested in Worth County after foot pursuit
- Man facing drug charges after short foot chase in Rochester
- Mason City pursuit ends in arrest
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Officer suffers injuries during foot chase in Mason City
- Man arrested on plethora of charges after Mason City foot chase
- Man arrested after overnight police chase in Mason City
- Mason City Police: Man with large knife leads authorities on foot chase