ROCHESTER, Minn. - Potential drug activity or use tipped off Rochester’s Criminal Interdiction Unit and resulted in an arrest Monday.
Authorities were in the 800 block of S. Broadway Ave. when suspicious behavior led to officers approaching a 1996 Buick La Sabre.
After a searched turned up 24.45 grams of meth, Alfred Smith Jr., 39, of Rochester, was arrested and is facing charges of third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Police: Suspicious behavior leads to felony drug charge against Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Man recently arrested on Rochester felony drug charges found dead in Maine; death called 'suspicious'
- Suspicious behavior results in drug arrest in Worth County
- Rochester Police: Traffic stop leads to man facing drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge