ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman who said she had a bad day is accused of shooting out a Wendy’s window.
Bailey Zywicki, 21, of Rochester, is facing charges for terroristic threats with a BB gun, damaging property and carrying a BB gun in public after an incident Tuesday night at the Wednesday’s on Highway 63 South.
Authorities said it was due to a domestic dispute between two females in a relationship and Zywicki ended up shooting the drive-thru window with a BB gun.
Police said Zywicki admitted to the shooting but said she didn’t aim at anyone and was “just having a bad day.”
- Police: Southern MN woman 'having a bad day,' shoots out Wendy's drive-thru window
- Police: Southern MN woman uses skateboard to elude officer
- Southern MN motorist drives through 1,000+ feet of wet concrete
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- Southern MN woman accused of stealing gun, cash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police