ROCHESTER, Minn. - A woman is facing multiple charges after allegedly punching a man in the head and coming at him with a knife.
Authorities responded to a domestic situation at 2:09 p.m. Tuesday at 820 N. Broadway Ave.
A 29-year-old male victim was staying with Erica Rhoden for the last 3-4 weeks and an argument ensued.
Authorities say Rhoden came at the man with a knife and he grabbed it to protect himself. He was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital and is expected to be OK.
Rhoden is facing charges of second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, fifth-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Police: Southern MN woman charged after punching man, coming at him with knife
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN
- Police: Man attacks woman with knife, hammer after social media dispute in southern MN
- Police: Woman beaten by southern MN man before escaping
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Southern MN man, 18, accused of holding knife to puppy's head before stealing it
- Police: Southern MN woman uses skateboard to elude officer
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Trial set for southern MN man charged in apartment stabbings