ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 45-year-old Stewartville man is expected to be OK after shooting himself in the butt.
Rochester police said they were called to the parking lot at Texas Roadhouse on Friday at 11:56 a.m. after a report of a gun going off.
Authorities said the man was adjusting his holster and shot himself in the butt with a .40 caliber gun. He was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Police: Southern MN man shoots self in butt while adjusting holster
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Police: Southern MN man hides cocaine in butt before ingesting it
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Police: Woman beaten by southern MN man before escaping
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Police: Southern MN woman uses skateboard to elude officer
- Boundary Adjustments For Albert Lea