ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man who hid cocaine in his butt crack ingested the substance after being arrested and had to have his stomach pumped over the weekend, Rochester police said.
Authorities responded to a damaged property call possibly involving a gun around 5:17 a.m. at 2015 41st St. NW and arrested Kadar Abdullahi, 25, of Rochester, on narcotics charges.
While being patted down, police said they felt something the size of a bouncy ball in his butt crack.
While being transferred to jail, police said Abdullahi took the drugs out of his pants and ate it. At the jail, he began coughing and white powder came out of his nose. He was transferred to St. Mary’s Hospital to have his stomach pumped.
Police collected around 23.66 grams of cocaine from the ground and back of the squad car. Abdullahi is facing two controlled substance violation charges and obstructing the legal process/interfering with a police officer.
- Police: Southern MN man hides cocaine in butt before ingesting it
- Man accused of ingesting meth before arrest
- Man wanted in connection to southern MN burglaries, vehicle thefts found hiding in trunk
- Police: 1 man found with cocaine in buttocks after police arrest 2 in southern MN on drug charges
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Police: Southern MN man shoots self in butt while adjusting holster
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Police: Woman beaten by southern MN man before escaping