ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man is facing two felony drug charges after police said he was found with 400 grams of marijuana, 56 individualized packaged items of butane hash oil and 69 THC Kingpen vape cartridges.
Cristian Velez, 19, of Rochester, is facing charges for second- and third-degree sales of a controlled substance after a search warrant was executed at 8:57 a.m. Tuesday at 2638 Lisa Lane NE.
Police said five people - all adults - were inside the residence at the time of the search. Authorities added most of the items were likely purchased in states where marijuana is legal.
- Police: 400 grams of marijuana leads to felony charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Rochester man sentenced for over 200 grams of drugs
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Large meth arrest leads to felony charges against Rochester woman
- Woman to stand trial for 800 grams of marijuana
- Rochester Police: Wanted man located, found with 139 grams of meth
- Police: Rochester man had 32 grams of cocaine in underwear when taken to jail
- Mason City woman charged with having over 800 grams of marijuana
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester