ROCHESTER, Minn. - Authorities said a 61-year-old man died from probable carbon monoxide poisoning Thursday.
Authorities responded to a medical call and a possible deceased person at 8:57 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of 11th St. SE and found the victim, 61-year-old Rodney Hanson, of Rochester.
While administering first aid, first responders noticed their carbon monoxide detectors began to go off.
Another man who was at the house, a 70-year-old man, was taken to the hospital.
- Police: Rochester man dies from probable carbon monoxide poisoning
- New rules coming for carbon monoxide detectors in homes
- Rochester Fire Department sees spike in carbon monoxide calls over the summer
- "Probable" missile launch in North Korea
- Rochester man found deceased Sunday likely died from hypothermia
- Probation for Rochester man
- Minnesota man accused of trying to poison infant
- UPDATE: Dog dies in Rochester house fire
- Poison may have killed Mayo falcon chicks
- Guilty plea in poisoned dog case