ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 30-year-old man has been arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to an incident Sept. 25 where he allegedly pointed a gun at a 24-year-old victim and stole a phone.
Michael Brooks, of Rochester, is facing charges for second-degree assault and aggravated robbery after he was taken into custody Friday in the 2100 block of 15th St. SE.
Police say a search warrant was prepared and that authorities spotted a vehicle they were looking for.
The suspect initially refused to come out of the house but was arrested later when his girlfriend told him to come home.
- Police: Rochester man arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to September incident
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested
- 1 facing aggravated robbery charge in connection to Sun Tan City incident
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for weekend assault; robbery investigation underway for difference incident
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Police: Man with ties to recent Rochester robberies arrested
- Police: Five arrested in connection to February robbery at Rochester apartment complex
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Two Austin men plead not guilty to aggravated robbery