ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 20-year-old Rochester man is facing charges after he allegedly fired a shot into the air.
Brice Kukuzke is facing charges of second-degree assault, terroristic threats and reckless discharge of a firearm after an alleged incident Saturday night at 2315 Park Lane SE.
Police said there was a domestic dispute and Kukuzke fired a gun to get a 25-year-old man to leave.
- Police: Rochester man arrested after shot fired during domestic dispute
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Shot fired leads to arrests in Rochester
- Sheriff: Rochester man with lengthy domestic record arrested again
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Rochester man gets probation for domestic assault
- Rochester police looking for man after alleged domestic assault
- Sheriff: Dispute over cigarettes leads to family fight, domestic charge
- UPDATE: No arrests yet after shots fired in Rochester
- Rochester trio sentenced after domestic trouble and police confrontation