ROCHESTER, Minn. - A maintenance worker at a Rochester hotel fell off a roof and died Friday while performing work on an air conditioning system.
Authorities say 58-year-old Scott Pelnar, of Rochester, died after falling off the roof of the Brentwood Inn and Suites (123 4th Ave. SW) at around 9:15 a.m.
Pelnar was putting in new filters for the AC system when he tripped and fell off the four-story building, according to authorities.
- Police: Rochester maintenance worker dies after falling off hotel roof
- Rochester police investigating human trafficking at hotel
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Rochester hotel evacuated after fire
- Bridge maintenance closing lane and trail on Rochester
- Historic bridge roof collapsed
- Rochester hotel getting $30 million in improvements
- Destruction of Rochester hotel to start Friday
- Lamp catches fire inside Rochester hotel room
- New Hotel Could Be Coming to Rochester