ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man allegedly involved in a home invasion/burglary ended up hospitalized after he was hit with a carjack by one of the victims.
Juan Vasquez, 27, of Rochester, is facing a charge of first-degree burglary and fifth-degree assault in connection to an incident Thursday afternoon at 1618 Marion Rd. SE.
Police said Vasquez broke into a trailer home where a brother and sister were sitting in the living room. After Vasquez began punching a 32-year-old male victim, the sister grabbed a carjack and hit Vasquez on the head 2-3 times.
Vasquez allegedly ran away from the scene bleeding. He was taken to St. Marys hospital for his injuries.
- Police: Rochester home invasion suspect hospitalized after being hit by car jack
- Two sentenced for Rochester home invasion
- Third guilty plea in Rochester home invasion
- Fourth sentence in Rochester home invasion
- Final sentence in Rochester home invasion
- Sentence upheld in Rochester home invasion
- Rochester man gets prison for home invasion
- Four trials set in Rochester home invasion
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester home invasion
- First sentence issued for Rochester home invasion