ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man is facing a felony burglary charge for allegedly breaking into an office at a trailer court and taking items valued at $1,100.
Brandon Ball, 44, is facing a third-degree burglary charge and is a tenant at Oak Terrace Trailer Courts (1618 Marion Rd. SE).
Rochester police say surveillance video showed a man coming to the office at 3 a.m. on his bike with a trailer attached before taking a bicycle, a TV, electronics and tools.
After executing a search warrant, a TV and a bike were recovered.
- Police: Rochester man accused of stealing from trailer court office
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Rochester man accused of stealing a car
- North Iowa man accused of stealing another trailer
- Rochester man accused of stealing vehicle, money from residence
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun
- Police: Man found breaking into Rochester car dealership, accused of stealing vehicle titles
- Prison sentence after man steals Rochester police car
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for stealing rental car
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools