ROCHESTER, Minn. – A pursuit that had a low-speed and high-speed pursuit along with stop sticks ended without an arrest Friday morning but authorities have an identification of the person involved.
At around 4:49 a.m. Friday, police responded to the 100 block of 8th Ave. SE after a caller told police a drunk person was telling people he wanted to fight.
Police say when they arrived, the person took off and a low-speed pursuit with speeds of 20-30 mph ensued. The driver then hit stop sticks before accelerating and driving recklessly.
Police say the person abandoned the car at 8th St. and 6th Ave. NW before getting away. However, police say there was an ID in the car and police have a good idea of who it is.
- Police: Pursuit in Rochester ends without arrest but ID located in vehicle
- Rochester teen arrested for stealing vehicle, leading authorities on pursuit
- Pursuit end in Rochester with man being tased, arrested
- Mason City pursuit ends in arrest
- Chatfield man arrested after dangerous Rochester pursuit
- Rochester Police find wallet at gas station, locate ID and cocaine in it
- Rochester police searching for man wanted for stealing vehicle, fleeing after pursuit
- Rochester police locate van, still seeking fugitive
- Austin police: Boy, 13, steals vehicle, leads authorities on pursuit
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after short vehicle pursuit, foot chase