ROCHESTER, Minn. – A crash early Thursday morning has left one person in the hospital.
The crash happened in the 3000 block of Valleyhigh Dr. NW just after 2:30 a.m.
A KIMT reporter on scene said it appeared the car ran off the road before crashing into a tree on the far west side of the IBM campus.
Police said it appears the driver had a medical emergency and a condition update wasn’t available.
- Police: Medical emergency causes crash, hospitalization in Rochester
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Rochester emerges from deep freeze
- Rochester police say medical issue may have caused traffic death
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- Two-vehicle crash involved Rochester police car
- Rochester firefighters are ready for water emergencies
- Driver crashes into cars in parking lot after having medical emergency on road
- Police: 1 hospitalized after alleged Rochester robbery involving 4-5 males