MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man will likely face charges after a vehicle allegedly crashed through signage and ended up stuck on railroad tracks.
Aaron Madsen, 43, was cited for not having a driver’s license, failing to maintain control and other charges are likely, according to police, after the incident early Sunday morning.
Officers were sent at 4 a.m. to check on a truck that was stuck on the UP railroad tracks near 9th St. NW between N. Monroe and N. Jackson.
- Police: Mason City man 'likely' facing charges after truck found stuck on railroad tracks
- Semi gets stuck on railroad tracks
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City
- Police: Mason City man who crashed into train facing charge
- Investigation continues into Mason City shooting involving railroad police officer
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges