MASON CITY, Iowa – A tip led Mason City officers to a man planning on delivering meth, authorities said.
Brian Kiefer, 55, of Mason City, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on a controlled substance violation after police say he was planning to deliver meth.
Officers responded to a report of a suspicious subject who was reportedly going to make a delivery of narcotics to a known location to a known subject Monday at 302 2nd St. NE.
Officers located Kiefer at the location and he was found to be in possession of a substance appearing to be meth.
- Police: Mason City man admits to delivering meth
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Sheriff: Man accused of delivering meth to a CI in Mason City arrested
- Charles City man pleads guilty to delivering meth and pot
- Another arrest for delivering meth to a cooperating individual in Mason City
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing