MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing 10 charges for allegedly using a company credit dozens of times without permission.
Jeffrey Frampton, 42, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $20,000 bond.
He’s facing a felony charge of unlawful criminal conduct and nine charges of unauthorized use of a credit card.
Frampton is accused of using a Jiffy Lube credit card from September to December of 2019 32 times for a total loss of $3,622.60 to the business.
- Police: Mason City man charged after allegedly bilking business out of thousands
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Mason City man charged for allegedly spitting in officer's face
- Mason City man charged after allegedly crashing vehicle into house
- Police: Mason City man charged for allegedly trying to sell stolen snowblower on Facebook
- Chicago man charged with defrauding a Mason City business
- Mason City women charged with embezzling thousands from Burger King
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement